Thursday, September 6, 2012

A few of my favorite things - items from food crawl

Today I took a buddy out to try a few of my favorite foods in Portland .
To show him everything would take several weekends but today shared of few of my favorites .

Porchetta Sandwich from Lardo ,
$9
The pork fat on this sanwich melts in you mouth like butter .
One of my favorite sandwiches .

Ike's Vietnamese Fish Sauce Wings from Pok Pok
$12.50
Totally unique , really like the marraige of flavors
I eat the mild ones .
 

Bulgogi Taco's from Bo Kwon's Koi Fusion
$2.50 each( 2 pictured )
I love the sweet and spicy of the pickled veggies with the meat :)
 
 
 
 The there was today new item discoveries
A Moscow Mule from Lardo
$8
Russian Standard , Lime Juice , Angostura Bitters , Ice , and Cock& Bull
Bitter . sweet, and refreshing

Crispy Pig's Ear Salad from Lardo
$8
fried egg , frisee , and bacon vinaigrette
really solid , bright flavor
 
A great lunch crawl with a friend :)
Hope to do another one soon with a few more friends .

1 comment:

  1. Give me a week to process all that food, and I'll be ready to go again!

    ReplyDelete